Monday, July 23, 2007

What is VirtuReality?



I originally wrote VirtuReality as an article based on some observations within our changing marketplace.

Before I distributed it to publishers like BrandChannel or MarketingProfs; who have been very generous in the past about publishing my thoughts, I shared it with a few trusted friends and colleagues in this current draft form.

Interestingly, people started giving me examples of what could best be described as "VirtuReality Spotting". So I thought I'd share those and more here to turn the VirtuReality experience from my own to everyone's.

My intention with this blog is to hopefully pick up enough momentum to become a resource for all of us living in VirtuReality to better navigate it. I hope you'll take the time to read my initial article and then share your VirtuReal experiences.

Thanks again for your kind words and support so far, and welcome to VIRTUREALITY.

No comments: